Monday 22 November 2010

Monday 22/11/10

Visit to the dermotologist today.
I was quite worried about a small raised, red mark that had appeared on my face, a couple of weeks ago.
She looked at it and said it was just my age and the same as the brown marks I have on my face. We talked about how they could be dealt with. I was offered lazering, freezing them off, which leaves you with a scab for about 10 days or the cream that is supposed to lighten the brown marks.
The doctor very kindly gave me a free tube of the cream, so I will try it over the next few weeks and see if it makes any difference.
It would be difficult to go to work and see clients or protential client with a face covered in scabs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mom went through some of the same treatments.I guess I should have a dermatoligist check me over. I have spent a lot of days in the hot,hot sun.I am very dark skined,for the most part, and they say we aren't as prone to skin cancers, but I had a cousin to die of it a few years ago, so there you go. I watched Dr. Oz's show on this subject, and it does make you more concerned. Hope your treatment with the cream works out.

    ReplyDelete